~ 12 Servings ~ Time 1 h ~ Preheat oven 175C ~ 3 Days in the fridge ~
Wet ingredients :
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 large eggs white
- 1/2 cup of lukewater (120ml)
- 1 tsp of ghee or oil
- 120 gr diced spanish chorizo or pepperoni
- 3/4 cup sesame seed flour (60gr)
- 1/3 cup grounded flax seed (50gr)
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or other grated cheese (113gr)
- Option: any leftover of marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven @ 175C.
- Prepare the marinara sauce 1/2 cup needed for the bread. Mix the marinara sauce with egg whites and water
- Dice the chorizo into small pieces set aside.
- combine all dry ingredients.
- Pour the marinara with the dry ingredient mix well, add the chorizo combine.
- make 12 buns, place in the skillet and in the oven for 25-30min.
- top with the grated cheese and return to the oven for another 5 min or until cheese in melted and crisped up.
- remove the bread from the oven put on a cooling rack to prevent the moist, cool down. serve with the remaining marinara sauce. keep 3 days in fridge or 6 month in freezer.