~ 12 Servings ~ Time 1 h ~ Preheat oven 175C ~ 3 Days in the fridge ~
Wet ingredients :
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 large eggs white
- 1/2 cup of lukewater (120ml)
- 1 tsp of ghee or oil
- 120 gr diced spanish chorizo or pepperoni
- 3/4 cup sesame seed flour (60gr)
- 1/3 cup grounded flax seed (50gr)
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or other grated cheese (113gr)
- Option: any leftover of marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven @ 175C.
- Prepare the marinara sauce 1/2 cup needed for the bread. Mix the marinara sauce with egg whites and water
- Dice the chorizo into small pieces set aside.
- combine all dry ingredients.
- Pour the marinara with the dry ingredient mix well, add the chorizo combine.
- make 12 buns, place in the skillet and in the oven for 25-30min.
- top with the grated cheese and return to the oven for another 5 min or until cheese in melted and crisped up.
- remove the bread from the oven put on a cooling rack to prevent the moist, cool down. serve with the remaining marinara sauce. keep 3 days in fridge or 6 month in freezer.
Original recipe @ Pull-Apart Keto Pizza Bread
Ingredients make 2 serving
- 2 portobello Mushrooms
- 100gr goat cheese roll
- 1/4 tsp Italian herbs mix
- Pre heat the oven 180C
- Prepare the mushroom take off the skin and the
- clean with water
- cut half of the goat roll put it on the Mushroom
- Sprinkle the herbs on the goat cheese roll
- Put in the oven for 15 min.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1/4 hour
- 15 min in oven @ 180C
Nutritional data For 1 servings
~ 1 Servings ~ Time 15 – 20 min ~ 2 – 3 Days in the fridge ~
- 2 large eggs
- 60 gr of cream cheese
- 1 slice of ham
- 3 – 4 emmental slice
- mix the eggs with the cream cheese ’till combine.
- Pour half of the mix in the pan cook ’till set.
- add the ham and emmental slice let melt, take off the pan put it on a plate.
- Pour the other half of the mix and place back the first half on top ham and cheese face down.
- Cook ’till golden, serve hot.
~ 1 Serving ~ Time 1 h ~ Preheat oven 180C ~ 2 Days in the fridge ~
- 4 meatball or feta stuffed meatball
- 6 tbsp crème fraiche
- 200gr feta scrambled
- 1 cup of onion caramelised
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven @ 18oC.
- Cut the feta in cube.
- Cut the onion and fry it in a pan with the balsamic vinegar ‘till caramelised.
- Place the meat balls in a oven dish put the creme fraiche, the onion and the feta on it. bake for 20 min at 180C.