When google map puts you in the middle of the sea and that’s not a mistake !!!PaT’, not lost all the time
(thanks google map🤣)
Where are the people ?! (i know there is one hidden in the last photo lol), but i’m out waiting for the duty free to open and noboby, no one, nada… oops! nadie ! That’s the first time we saw so few people, even in the parking space which is half empty… for sure for Xmas you go home not in holidays.
This is it the annual migration to catch up with family and friends and see how the world is doing out there… So this year, is a really exciting year we go in a lot of new country. Let’s have a look at the program :
- Ferry King seaway from Newcastle to Amsterdam – and a stay at Double tree Centraal Station.
- Discoveries of Berlin and undoing aging conference.
- A week in Vienna and a night at the Opera.
- Week end at Lindau, on a Yacht on Lake Constance (yipppeeeppeee !!!!).
- Lyon for family & friends.
- A picturesque Week end in Avignon.
- A hiking week in Sahorre in Pyrenees.
- Evening in Bordeaux.
- In Saint Mayeux in the Brittany countryside.
- Villages vacances disneyland Paris.
Pffff… here we are again I look ridiculous, just because we go on a ferry in few days… but mommy told that I swim like a stone so I have to wear a life jacket.
I’m sure that’s because of that :
Pfff I’d love to disconnect her damned phone !
At least that’s an amazing picture 😉