-A Yo! sushi recipe –
~ 4 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ 3 Days in the fridge ~
- 600 g a Savoy cabbage shredded
- 1 leek cut in half length way and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peel and shredded
- 100 g beansprouts trimmed of their roots
- 20 g fresh root ginger peeled and grated
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or butter
- 200g cooked prawns
- 1/2 sheet of nori crushed to garnish.
- So prepare all the vegetables
- Put all the vegetable in a mixing bowl, add the flour, water salt and eggs, mix well.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan add the oil (or butter), cook the mixture on one side only, for 5 to 7 minutes or firm
- Lay the prawns on the uncooked top side then turn the pancake over, cook for another 4 to 6 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.
- Transfer the pancake on a chopping board cut in wedges, garnish with crushed nori. Serve hot and enjoy !