~ 60 Servings ~ Time 1-2h ~ waffle maker ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 120 gr coconut flour
- 100 gr lindt 85% chocolate
- 90 gr nuts Pecan or crushed hazelnut
- 30 gr coconut nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven @ 180C.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the eggs add the coconut nectar mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and cocoa powder mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and process well, to eradicate lump if too many, pass the mix through a strainer.
- Place the dought in a plastic foil and optionally in the fridge an hour if too runny.
- use 2 sheet of parchment paper and roll the dought until it’s 1/2 cm thick.
- Use a cookie cutter (5 cm diameter) to shape the cookies, repeat ’til there is no dought left.
- place the cookies on a baking tray and in the oven, bake for 10-12 min. Remove from the oven let cool down.
- Melt the chocolate in water bath, pour a little on a cookie and press a pecan nut or crushed hazelnuts on top. Do all cookie and cool down in the fridge.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
- possibly easier in a food processor like kitchen aid.
Original recipe @ Keto Chocolate & Pecan Cookies