~ 6 Servings ~ Time 1 h ~ Oven ~ 3 days in the fridge ~
- 600 gr Courgette (5 medium)
- 1,5 cup (220gr) Red berries – raspberries, blackberries…
- 2 tsp cinnamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 38gr coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put water to boil in a pan.
- Peel, take off the seed with a teaspoon, cut the courgette in 1/2 cm thick slices.
- Add the courgette to the pan and when it boil again count 2 – 3 min til al-dente. drain well the water and pat dry, put it in a bowl.
- Add the berries, cinnamon, lemon juice, nutmeg cream of tartar and mix well.
- in a clean bowl mix the coconut oil (melted) the vanilla extract, the coconut nectar add the coconut flour and mix ’til it form crumbs.
- Place the fruit mix in ramequins add the crumbs on top.
- Cook about 30 min @ 160C. Top with vanilla cream.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 30min
Original recipe @ Low-Carb Blackberry & Apple Crumble