~ 4 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ Preheat oven 180C ~ 5 days in the fridge ~
- 500 g chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup (150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups 70gr shredded lettuce
- 4 eggs, boiled and sliced
- 1/2 (30 g) small red onion, sliced thinly
- 160 gr of cubed cheddar
- 2 sliced avocado
- 3 tbsp cobb dressing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Season chicken and sear on both sides in an oven proof skillet, Bake for 15-20 minutes Set aside to cool.
- Chop the bacon roughly and fry on a skillet until crisp. Slice the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Place ingredients into a jar in the following order : dressing and chicken pieces, cheese and avocado.
- Add shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and bacon pieces.
- Top with quartered boiled eggs and red onion slices. Store in a lidded container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.