~ 15 Servings/slice ~ Time 2h ~ 5 Days in the fridge ~
- 65g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1/2 cup (65 g) mixed seeds (pumpkin, flax seeds, sunflower, sesame)
- +2 tbsp Mixed seed for topping
- 1 tbsp paprika (or smocked paprika)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- 5 medium eggs
- 1/4 (60 ml) cup coconut oil
- 1 large (320 g) grated zucchini
- 1 small (50 g) grated carrot
- 1 cup (115 g) grated pumpkin
- Preheat the oven @ 170C.
- Combine the dry ingredients (spices, salt, coconut flour and psyllium, and seeds and baking powder) in a bowl, Grate the veggies
- Mix coconut oil and eggs in a separate bowl, add to the veggiesand add the dry mix stir well. The mixture will be fairly dry.
- Pour into a loaf pan and press down lightly, then sprinkle with mixed seeds.
- Bake uncovered 55-70 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 30 mins or so in pan then move to cooling rack.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge up to 5 days. For longer storage, pre-cut and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Reheat or toast before serving.
Nutritional data 1 slice
Comments are closed.