~ 6 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ Preheat oven 150C ~ 2 weeks in the fridge ~
75g coconut flour
3 tbsp Psyllium Husk
3 tsp vanilla powder
1,5 tsp baking powder
80g coconut oil
70ml boiling water
1,5 tbsp coconut nectar
75 g chocolate 70%
- Preheat the oven @ 15oC.
- Mix all dry ingredients coconut flour, psyllium husk, vanilla powder and baking powder.
- Melt the coconut oil in the boiling water add the coconut nectar. add to the dry ingredients, Mix well
- Place the dought on the silicon mat or parchment paper, roll till 1/4 cm thin. Place in the oven for 15/20 min or golden brown.
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler saucepan and melt it.
- remove from oven and brush with the melted chocolate.
- allow to cool down for 2h in the fridge, then cut in piece and keep 2 week in a airtight container. Serve with milk !
Original recipe @ Keto Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal