-A Japanese Homestyle Cooking recipe –
~ 4 Servings ~ Time min ~ 3 days in the fridge ~
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1 small leek, finely diced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or butter
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Mustard Sauce to serve
- Prepare all the ingredient, ground the chicken, cut all the vegetables.
- Combine the chicken, leek, ginger soy sauce and egg in a bowl mix well.
- Heat the oil (or butter), speed evenly the chicken mixture on it, cook at medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until the colour is brown.
- Cut the chicken mixture into quarters, and turn the wedges over to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken wedges to a chopping board and slice into smaller pieces for serving.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve with the Mustard Sauce.