-A Japanese Homestyle Cooking recipe –
- 10 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined and cooked
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Plain Sesame Omelet.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 4 sprigs watercress
- Slice the shrimp into small chunks and mix with the mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Put the plain sesame omelette on cling film sheet on a flat work surface spread the shrimp mixture across the the centre. Sprinkle the fish sauce over the shrimp mixture and place the watercress sprigs in line across the middle.
- Carefully roll the omelette in the plastic wrap put in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to help retain its shape before slicing in 10 to 12 pieces.
Comments are closed.