-A keto diet blog recipe –
This recipe is a free interpretation of the Low-Carb Tandoori Chicken Kebabs from the keto diet blog, as I don’t have skewers I’m gonna do it the casserole way. It’s a long recipe, because the chicken need to be marinated over night.
- 2 medium chicken breasts (340 g)
- 1 small courgette, cut into ribbons (100 g)
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges (60 g)
- 1 + 1/2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 3 heaped tbsp full-fat Greek yoghurt (90 g)
- 1/2tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp saffron strands
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- Shred the ginger.
- Cut the red chillie and peel the garlic cloves.
- Crush all the wet spices, in a mortar.
- Add the crushed spice to the lemon juice.
- Combine greek yaourt and all the spices. The marinade is ready.
- Cut and dispose the chicken in the marinade bowl, let infuse over night.
- Cut the courgette in ribbons and onion in wedges and put it in a casserolle dish.
- The day after, combine the vegetable with the marinated chicken.
- Cook in the oven for 10 min @ 200 degres. Serve and enjoy !
The rest of the marinade can be use as a sauce with a totally amazing taste with Shirataki rice, and surprisingly not that hot. See below with the rest of the stuffed flank.