~ 4 Servings ~ Time 1h ~ 5 days in the fridge ~
- 2 serving sunflower flour dough
- 60 gr (3 serving) Chia raspberry jam
- 40 gr macadamia nuts roasted and lightly crushed.
- 45 gr vanilla cream glaze.
- If needed, prepare the jam, the glaze and the dough.
- Roast the macadamia nuts and crushed them, mix them with the jam.
- Roll the dough and cut in 4 circle of 17cm diameter (adapted to the beignet mold) .
- Place the roasted nuts and jam mix in the middle of the circle, close the dough with a little bit of water. Do all the beignet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18 min @ 170C.
- Sprinkle with the vanilla glaze and serve.
Tools and time
- Beignet mold middle sized.
Original recipe @ Danish pastry