~ 4 Servings ~ Time 1h ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 1 cup of sunflower flour or sesame flour (for the salty version)
- 24 gr coconut flour
- 2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 5 tsp water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix all the dry ingredients all together, place in the kitchenaid add the 2 teaspoon of apple vinegar and mix ’till well incorporated.
- add the beaten egg and water and mix well ’til a dought form, it should be sticky to touch.
- Place in cling film and use as stress ball for 5 min. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes before using it.
- Keep in the fridge up to 4 days !
Tools and time
Sesame flour version
sunflower flour version
Original recipe @ Crazy Dough (For Everything!) 🔥 gluten free, paleo & keto