~ 1 Servings ~ Time 20 min ~ 7 days in the fridge ~
- 3 tbsp Coconut desiccated
- 2 tbsp 4 seed mix (Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame and flaxseed)
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1,5 tbsp coconut flaked dried
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml KOKO coconut milk or other nut milk.
- 3 square of Lindt chocolate 85% (30gr)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- mix the coconut desiccated, flaked and the seed and roasted in a pan ’til golden and fragrant, reserve in a bowl.
- Add the chia seed, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the koko milk and vanilla extract. (and coconut cream if used)
- Let set for 5 minutes ’til solid.
- Top with shredded chocolate.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 20 min
- prepare the dry ingredient in advance and add the wet ingredient last minute.
Original recipe @ Keto diet Faux keto oatmeal