~ 12 Servings ~ 1 serv = 1/2 cup ~ Time 1h ~ 2-3 week in sealed container ~
- 1 + 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 + 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup 4 seed mix (pumpkin, sunflower, flaxseed and sesame)
- 70 gr hazelnut crushed
- 30 gr coconut flour
- 230 gr hotel du chocolat drops 70%
- 170 gr hazelnut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 30 gr coconut oil
- Preheat the oven @ 180C.
- Put the hazelnut butter and coconut oil jar in the hot water to melt.
- Mix the desiccated coconut, flaked coconut, seed mix, hazelnut crushed, coconut flour and chocolat drops 70%.
- Put the coconut oil, hazelnut butter and water in a pan and mix ’til combine.
- Mix the dry mix with the wet ingredient mix firmly ’til well combine.
- Put in a baking sheet lined baking tray, cook for 40 min @ 180C.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
Nutritional data – 1 serving = 1/2 cup
Original recipe @ Keto Chocolate Granola Clusters