~ 7 / 15 Servings ~ Time 1-2h ~ waffle maker ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 6 eggs
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 55 gr coconut flour
- 35 gr sesame flour
- 2 tbsp Psyllium Husk
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- Avocado oil and brush to oil the wafer.
- Option : Put only 90 gr sesame flour and no coconut flour.
For 12 eggs = 15 waffles 12 eggs, 800 ml coconut cream, 110 gr coconut flour, 70 gr sesame flour (option Put only 180 gr of sesame flour and no coconut flour.) , 4 tbsp Psyllium Husk, 3 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup = 1 slot = 1 waffle
- Preheat the waffle maker select the color of the waffle you want let heat.
- Mix all the dry ingredient, Add the eggs and the cream mix well let set for 5 mins, put in jug.
- Put some coconut oil on the waffle maker with a brush. pour one cup of mix per waffle slot, close the waffle maker wait for the beep.
- Take the waffle ready out and repeat part 4 ‘till there is mix in the jug.
- Let all waffle cool down keep 4 day in fridge or frozen for up to 3 month.