~ 2 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ 2 days in the fridge ~
- 8-10 large Prawns (170gr)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup 75g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small red onion sliced (30 g)
- 1/2 cup (65 g) diced cucumber
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (200 g)
- 1 large avocado diced (200 g)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro dressing.
- Chop the vegetables.
Cook the eggs and crisp up the bacon.
Assemble the jars in this order from bottom to top: dressing, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomato, shrimp, bacon and egg.
Season with salt and pepper on top.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat, no longer than for up to 2 days.
Before eating simply give the jar a shake to distribute the dressing. If you prefer to, empty the salad on a plate — as you flip it, the dressing will spread evenly.
Original recipe @ Low-Carb Shrimp Cobb Salad Jars