~ 4 Servings ~ Time 60 min ~ Preheat oven 180C ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- Optional: 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) buffalo sauce = (5 tbsp (75 ml) Sriracha + 3 tbsp (45 ml) melted unsalted butter or ghee or coconut oil+ 2 tsp coconut nectar).
- Preheat the oven @ 18oC.
- Clean the chicken and pat dry with kitchen paper
- Mix the spices and baking powder in a bowl. Sprinkle over the chicken wings and toss well to combine.
- Add the buffalo sauce and mix until fully coated. Place the Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings on a greaseproof lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 45 – 50 mins until crispy, turning once. (For crispier skin, broil under the grill for an additional 2 – 3 minutes per side.)
- Best eaten fresh and crispy but can be stored in a fridge for up to 4 days.
Original recipe @ Keto Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings