~ 6 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ Freeze overnight ~
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 400 gr coconut cream or double cream.
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- Separate yolk from white, whisk the white eggs with the cream of tartar ’till firm.
- Mic the yolks with the coconut nectar and the vanilla powder.
- If you use double cream whip it, else mix the coconut cream with the yolks mix.
- Slowly fold the cream mix in the stiff whites.
- Place the mix in a mold and froze for at least 2 hours or overnight. Keep 3 month in the freezer.