~ 4 Servings ~ Time 40 – 50 min ~ 2 weeks in the fridge ~
Ingredients for half a Sheet pan (x2 full pan & 8 crackers)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup sesame flour
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1tbsp water (or more if needed).
- 2 tbsp avocado oil.
- 1 eggs or 1 tbsp psyllium husk + 8 tbsp of water.
- Preheat the oven @ 180C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl, stir in the eggs or add the psyllium husk and the water, add the avocado oil and water, mix un til a dought form.
- gather the dought in a ball transfert on a silicon mat or parchment paper, place a sheet of parchement paper or cling film . on and use a rolling pin to even in thickness.
- Use a knife to score into even squares.
- Bake for 30/40 min @ 150C or ’till golden brown at the edge.
- Remove form oven and let cool completely and then break in pieces.