~ 2 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ 4 Days in the fridge ~
- 25 gr coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husk
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 115 ml still water
- 1.5 tbsp avocado oil
- 75 gr smocked lardons
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Mix all dry ingredients and spices.
- Boil the water and add it with the avocado oil. Mix with the dry ingredients. Let rise for 5-10 min.
- when the mix is ready it should be an elastic consistency (like play-doh) if too runny add psyllium husk or water if too thick.
- Add the lardons and mix thoroughly, ’till well incorporated.
- Cook in the oven @ 180C for 10 – 15 min or ’till golden.
Comments are closed.