~ 2 -4 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ Preheat oven 180C
~ 3-4 Days in the fridge ~
- 2 eggs
- 20gr coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- option : hazelnut filing 33 gr 70% chocolate 57 gr hazelnut butter
- Preheat the oven @ 15oC.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs and coconut nectar.
- Pour in a tartelette dish.
- Bake for 10/15 min at 180C.
- reheat in a toaster spread butter.
- Option hazelnut filling – 4 servings – let cool downcut in half, spread hazelnut mix on one half and put back together. Cut in 4 servings when cold, keep 3 to 4 days in fridge.