~ 2 Servings ~ Time 1h ~ Marinated ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 240 gr smocked salmon
- 2 medium green onions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 bag of Konjac Rice from yu & mi
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 small avocado (160 gr)
- 1 nori seaweed sheet
- 30 gr pickled ginger
- Prepare the marinade, add soy sauce, toasted sesame seed, lemon juice and rice vinegar mix with the salmon cut in small pieces. Let marinate.
- Once marinated add the green onions, sesame seed and sriracha sauce.
- Prepare the konyaku rice as precise on the packaging you use. Once cooked drain well place in a pan with avocado oil and rice vinegar ’till perfumed.
- Crisp up the nori sheet in a hot pan greased with avocado oil, Halve and slice the avocados.
- Assemble the bowl : place the rice, the salmon mix, the crisp nori sheet, the avocado and top with some pickled ginger.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
Original recipe @ Keto & Paleo Salmon Poke Bowl
Comments are closed.