~ 2 Servings ~ Time 30 min ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 100 gr carrots shredded
- 1 large egg
- 20 gr coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 10 gr hazelnut crushed
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp all spice (aka pumkin spice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre heat the oven @ 175C
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- add the wet ingredients grated carrots, egg, melted coconut, mix well.
- Butter 2 ramekins and put the mix in it.
- Cook for 12 – 15 min @ 175C.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 30 min
- All spice (aka pumkin spice) = 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp grounded clove.
Nutritional data – 1 serving
Original recipe @ The sugar free Londoner Keto Carrot Cake For Two
Carrot cake in mini donuts shape
Nutritional data – 1 mini donuts
Comments are closed.