~ 3 – 6 Servings ~ Time 1 h ~ 4 days in the fridge ~
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 40 gr coconut flour
- 30 gr cocoa powder
- 60 gr lindt 85% chocolate
- Pre heat the oven @ 175C.
- Crack the eggs and mix in the kitchenaid, with the coconut oil , coconut blossom nectar and vanilla extract.
- add the remaining ingredients in the kitchenaid and process ’till smooth.
- grease a bagel mould (3 big) or a donut mould (6 normal size), transfert with a piping bag to form the donut.
- Bake for 12 – 15 min ’till not sticky.
- Melt the dark chocolate bar on a flat plate on a boiling water pan.
- When the donuts are cooked allow to cool and dip in melted chocolate. place the reste of chocolate on top. Option : add cocoa nibs for extra crunch. Enjoy for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
Nutritional data (double size & Normal size)
Original recipe @ The Best Keto Baked Chocolate Donuts