~ 8 Servings ~ Time 1h ~ Oven ~ 5 days room temperature in container ~
- Crust : 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 200 gr lindt 85% chocolate
- 115 gr coconut oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Ganache : 30 gr coconut cream
- 40 gr coconut oil
- 75 gr lindt 70% chocolate
- Pre heat the oven @ 150C.
- Roughly chop the 85% chocolate place in a pan with the 115 gr coconut oil stir the vanilla in, mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, coconut flour and eggs mix well til combine.
- Bake for 40 – 45 min or ’til top is firm to touch.
- Remove from the foil allow to cool completely in the tin
- Make the ganache in a pan and melt the coconut oil, coconut cream and 70% chocolate. Put aside to cool down in the fridge for 10-15 min.
- To serve remove to chilled cake from the fridge and spread with the ganache. Last up to 5 days @ room temperature in a sealed container.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
Original recipe @ World’s Best Keto Chocolate Cake