~ 30 Servings ~ Time 1h ~ 5 days in the fridge ~
- 6 large eggs
- 400 gr coconut cream
- 75 gr coconut flour
- 120 gr lindt 70% chocolate shredded
- 30 hazelnut crushed
- 2 tbsp Psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven @ 180C.
- Mix the eggs, coconut cream, coconut flour, psyllium husk, hazelnut crushed coconut nectar vanilla baking powder mix well ’til no lump. Let sit 15 min.
- Add the shredded chocolate mix well.
- Dispatch in 30 servings on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 min ’til golden.
Tools and time
- Preparation time : 1 hour
Comments are closed.