- 300 gr Lindt 85% dark chocolate
- 230 gr Hazelnut chopped.
- option : 1 tsp vanilla powder to taste.
- break the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler pan.
- When chocolate is ready add slowly the hazelnut chopped and incorporate well.
- When the mix is even place it on a baking sheet and freeze for 1h / 30 min.
- Break in piece and store at room temperature.
When we arrived at Ormberget we tried to find a ski rental for the afternoon but there is none 😩! Lulea isn’t a touristic place so you can find some ski to rent at the University for student but between Christmas and new year eve it s closed. So the man who explained all that to us kindly loan us a luge… which was extremely nice of him and surprising, it’s been a very long time that someone did something without waiting for anything… The swedish are so nice ! 😱Pat’